Monday 27 July 2009

Scroll Saw Blades


I've used this with my [...] harborfreight without knowing it would work. But it did and works like a charm! Just installed my first external wood handrail using this piece of blade and it makde my work so much easier. I'd buy it again! Genesis GAMT301 Flush Cut Blade Assortment Pack, 3-Piece

I purchased these for my oscillating tool, but they didn't fit so i found a Chicago brand oscillating tool that they did fit. The quality of these blades is super. I have undercut numereous doors to install hardwood flooring and the original blade is still sharp. Would buy more, but they are so good I don't have to.

These are knock off blades, for the original unit, which are lots more $$. If you are just doing odd stuff around the house, these blades should work fine. If not, then you are not out that much money (in comparison). Then you can go out & purchase the name brand.

This is quickly becoming one of those tools that I keep on top of the tool pile :). I am a DIY person, not a professional. I have only had it a month or so, but I feel like it paid for its self a long time ago. I am not sure how long it will last, but so far it has not missed a beat. I should have bought one of these a long time ago.

Product looks great, however it will not work with dremel.



I looked very hard before purchasing and did not see any note that it would not work with the dremel tool.



Many of the other blades are made to be interchangable with different tools.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Scroll Saw Blades Scroll Saw Blades Scroll Saw Blades