Monday 13 July 2009

Mens Watch - chronograph, metal banded


I was skeptical of buying such a nice piece of jewelry from any website, even one with such a great reputation. I read through the warranty and plenty of other reviews. They both put some of my concerns to rest and we ordered. We had the watch the next day and I love my Tag Grand Carrera. I'm wondering why people forego such a great deal here at amazon.com and pay the overy hyped retail prices! Thanks Amazon! TAG Heuer Men's WAV511B.BA0900 Grand Carrera Automatic Certified Watch

I go by the Amazon.com user reviews all the time when I buy things online but I have never contributed in the past. The reason I am writing this review is because this watch is absolutely amazing but have lost some stars because one particular buyer who wrote a review was unsatisfied. With that being said, the local Reeds' Jeweler sells the exact same watch for $4000, not including taxes. Get it from Amazon.com!

My husband and I both loved his TAG Heuer watch that we ordered directly from Amazon. The watch is stunning, but unfortunately it stopped working within a month of receiving it. I called the manufacture to make sure there wasn't something more we could do to make it work before sending it back, and there wasn't. Having said all of this, I plan to repurchase the watch once refunded. TAG has a great reputation, and I hope this was just a fluke. We loved the watch that much, but hate having to go thru sending it back etc... Now if the second watch stops working, then I will purchase another brand all together and probably from another site. - Tag Heuer - Chronograph - Metal Banded - Grand Carrera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mens Watch - chronograph, metal banded metal banded Mens Watch - chronograph, metal banded