Wednesday 8 July 2009

Deep V-neck - v-neck, deep v-neck


I bought these in an XL and they fit perfectly. I'm tall (6'4) and XL's are usually a bit too short for me, but these fit perfectly, they're light, and supremely comfy. The Deep V is also really nice. I definitely recommend these to anyone who likes this style. American Apparel Unisex Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Deep V-Neck - Tri-Indigo TR456 M - 5

I love these shirts! I bought the unisex tri-blend in a size small and they are form fitting, but have enough space to be breathable. The deep v is sexy on a woman, but not revealing. As far as sizing, I am a female, 5'10" 140 lbs, 36" chest. Small was perfect. I have washed and dryed these as well and they don't shrink. Great product.

These shirts are great, they fit well, they're soft and comfortable, and made of quality material that lasts forever. I have three of this style, they're my staple tshirt. The sizes do run big, I'm normally an extra small, but the xxsmall of these fit me the best.

I like these shirts. Not too thick, not too thin. Perfect for spring and summer. The tri-blend material is very stylish as well. Has a good look without a logo. The deep v isnt for everyone and if its not for you look at getting some anyway if theyre on sale. They make great undershirts for theyre thinnesss and deep neckline. The crew neck version is great too. They will become a staple in your wardrobe if you try them. I think the tri-orchird color gives some real pop on a black blazer. The cut is great too. If your tall and thin they are perfect. A little snug around the chest and shoulders and a little long on the length. The tri-cran and tri-black seemed bigger than the other colors giving a looser more oversized fit that I don't like. I don't know why that is.

I have this in the orchid color in a size XS (unisex). For reference I am 5'4, a 34B, and 108lbs. It is a little loose on me, and I probably could have gotten an XXS and been okay, but I like it the way that it is. The color is fabulous and the material is so soft. The V IS deep, but I haven't had a huge problem with it. I have washed it with the machine, but have hang dried it. It has held up well. I love American Apparel!

Great shirt, flattering fit, and the heathered colors give it something different. The indigo is a deep navy/purple and tri-lemon is sage green with yellow/green flecks. The fabric is like an old, old T-shirt from 1980s. It will pill quickly, but somehow these pills are more appealing than anything...nostalgia factor I guess. I usually wear a small in women's tops (5'4" 120 lbs) and the XS is fitted but not too tight. The price on amazon cannot be beat! - T-shirt - Hoodie - V-neck - Deep V-neck'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Deep V-neck - v-neck, deep v-neck deep v-neck Deep V-neck - v-neck, deep v-neck