Wednesday 29 July 2009

Ankle Weights


These ankle weights work very well; the construction is good and they hold up nicely. Being able to work your way up one pound at a time is great. But they are truly painful. I'm a small woman with small ankles, but that shouldn't matter. Regardless of how big your ankles are, the weights just gouge into the bones as you walk. I've doubled over wash cloths and pinned them around my ankles, and they still kill me. I have permanent bruises at my ankle bones. The manufacturer really needs to attach some kind of heavy-duty padding to the back to prevent this from happening. I wear them, but I don't think I'd buy them again. GoFit 10-Pound Adjustable Ankle Weights

I bought these to put weight on a baby stroller so that my infant who was starting to walk and wanted to push her stroller wouldn't fall. It did the job, but I think it would've been better with 5 lb weights. These are very heavy. You can take out some of the weight which is good, but with all of them in, it's very heavy.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ankle Weights Ankle Weights Ankle Weights