Tuesday 9 June 2009

Workout Dvd - beginners, workout dvd


OK i am totally a beginner in step aerobics so thought this was the right DVD for me to start. It was. Very thoughtful and well done. Explained everything, nice tutorial and was not overboard at all. Great for beginners. Absolute Beginners Fitness: Step and Dance Aerobics Workout for Weight Loss & Toning

I love this video! Nekea Brown is fun to watch, and her instructions are all clear and easy to follow. Compared to other easy or beginner-level aerobic workout DVDs, this one rates very high. In particular, Mirabai Holland's DVDs have good exercises but her presentation is rather bland. Kari Anderson's Step Workout for Beginners has good moves but gets boring after a couple of viewings. Nekea Brown keeps the workout lively and interesting. The dance moves are easy and feel good to do. And it's a great moderate-level cardio workout! I recommend this highly for anyone, particularly women over fifty, who want to increase their cardio health without beating their feet and knees into the ground.

I love Nekea Brown's DVDs because her routines are always creative. This one is perfectly suitable for beginners, but if you're a little more experienced, you can modify the workout by using weights or elevating the Step. I love that this DVD has segments for both dance and Step, which was exactly what I wanted. The only "down" side is that the DVD menu isn't broken down into smaller segments, which would give viewers optimal control over tailoring the workout. However, the DVD is still well worth buying!

I love this dvd. 20 years ago I was in the gym taking step aerobics 4 days a week. Let me be honest, life has gotten in the way of me working out. And, I needed a workout program that was something fun; yet, had just enough impact to get my heart pumping without making me feel fat, out of shape, and eventually defeated.. This dvd has me on the path to fitness. And, the steps/workout wasn't so difficult that I had trouble keping up. I was able to watch the dvd once and, then jump right into the workout. It was just that simple. I will definietly look for Nekea Brown's name when searching for more workout dvd's.

It was hard for me to follow the pace of the stepping because there was such a pause between moves and these moves were long and exaggerated. The music-boring, The dance workout didn't thrill me at all.

I took a beginning ballroom class in high school - 11 years ago. The steps in this video are SO easy that I already knew them. It is truly for someone who has NEVER danced. But if I follow it, I do get my heart rate up, it's quite repetitive and a little boring, honestly.

Have tons of step videos.don't like any of them. This is a great dvd! Great for beginners and people like me who are getting back into step again. Not boring,before you know it, you had a great workout.She has included dance to mix it up.You can step one day and dance the next. Would recommend to anyone.

Once you begin the workout you can't hear a word she is saying. Audio problem. There is music. It's like watching a film in another language. You know lips are moving but you don't know what they are saying.



Say What??????? Probably wont use! - Workout Dvd - Step - Good - Beginners'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Workout Dvd - beginners, workout dvd beginners Workout Dvd - beginners, workout dvd