Friday 5 June 2009

Kids Wetsuits - swimwear, thermal


I bought this suit for my 2-year-old daughter. We live in Atlanta but our neighborhood pool is chilly and my daughter is pretty small (i.e. - no extra fat to keep her warm). This swimsuit works great to keep her comfortable in the pool - which means she enjoys swimming with us more - and to protect her from the sun. Plus, it comes in cute colors! Bare Sprint Shorty Wetsuit for Toddlers and Kids - 4 - SEA

Great wetsuit for little kids. Provides enough warmth for swimming lessons, beach etc. Good arm movement, easy on and off with big zipper. Wasn't crazy about color combo...sort of a cross between Ronald MacDonald and a generic Super Hero. But kids seemed happy enough with it and it makes it easy to keep an eye on the little ones. Had one of these for my daughter, I bought it big and it lasted 4 years of swimming lessons and ocean going vacations, would have passed it on to my son, but it is pink! Still in great shape. - Toddlers - Thermal - Swimming - Swimwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kids Wetsuits - swimwear, thermal swimwear Kids Wetsuits - swimwear, thermal