Saturday 13 June 2009

Eureka Mighty Mite Style Mm - vacuum accessories, eureka mighty mite style mm


I received the MM vacuum bags and found they were the wrong ones. I got online, and found that I could talk to a Amazon rep in person. Put in my phone number, waited 5 minutes (my choice) and got a very nice rep named David. Now David researched my problem, and lo and behold found the correct bags for my 900A Eureka that I had just received (compared bags with one that came with vacuum-that's how I was certain the MM 9 pack bags were wrong), and gave me this number-B003L20FT0. He also gave me a credit for the wrong bags. I promptly went in and ordered the above replacement bags. They were only $4.99 for a 5 pack. Hope this helps everyone out that bought the Eureka 900A Mighty Mite vacuum.. Generic Eureka Style "MM" Vacuum Bags, 9 pk. Made to Fit Eureka Part # 60295A

These vacuum bags allow good airflow while filtering out fine dust. Just one caveat. Style MM is not the same as style C. I've had to do a bit of cutting and taping to make them fit my Eureka style C mighty mite.

In my rural area, its hard to find these bags without driving all over creation. So, I was happy to find them on Amazon, and the vendor in Florida was just great.

The bags work....what else can you say about a vacuum bag?????

I recommend the vendor.

It appears on Amazon as though these are the correct bags for the Eureka ReadyForce Bagged Canister Vacuum, 900A. They are not! Keep this in mind if you purchase the ReadyForce. Unfortunately over 30 days went by before I realized this so I'm stuck with 9 bags that don't fit my vacuum. The bags you will need are Eureka CN-4 Style Bag.

I recently purchased the Mighty-Mite Canister Vacuum online, based on the Amazon reviews, and because the reviews also noted that the bags were hard to find locally (thank you, reviewers!) I ordered extra generic bags online as well, from a different seller from whom I was also buying Shop-Vac filters. I'm very happy with the vacuum, and the bags seem to be doing their job well. They seem roomier than I expected for such a small vacuum, and are so easy to change, probably even the dog could do it (hmmm, how trainable are labs?...). We have a lot of dog/cat hair to contend with, so those features are important. They also seem to be good as far as allergies are concerned. I'm very pleased with the product.

My local stores stopped selling bags for my vacuum cleaner so I took a chance and ordered online. These bags were inexpensive, arrived quickly and work just as well as any brand-name bags I purchased in the past. - Eureka Vacuum - Eureka Mighty Mite Style Mm - Canister Vacuum - Vacuum Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Eureka Mighty Mite Style Mm - vacuum accessories, eureka mighty mite style mm vacuum accessories Eureka Mighty Mite Style Mm - vacuum accessories, eureka mighty mite style mm