Friday 19 June 2009

Back To School


I received my planner in the mail a few weeks ago, and now I take it everywhere with me. It assists me to plan ahead in my schedule with all the after school activities I am involved in, I find this planner to be a necessity to help accommodate my homework load, so I do not miss an assignment. I recommend this planner to anyone really who needs just some assistance in organizing their workload. Student Planner 2011-2012 School Year Planner High School / Middle School Content- 7X9"

This agenda is the best I've found. It has enough space to write in assignments, due dates, and test dates on the weekly pages, which also include spaces for weekends and some notes. It also includes a periodic table, math formulas, maps of the world and the U.S., and other useful items. It has some minor issues, such as small monthly views, only six subject spaces on the weekly view (school has 7 blocks), tiny space for hall passes on the weekly with a separate page for hall passes towards the back, and no ruler-page-keeper tool. Additionally, some pages have two weeks instead of one on days that my school doesn't have break. All in all, the agenda is well worth the $5 paid, especially compared to the lackluster and expensive school-issued agendas.

This planner is good enough, but it's about $10 including shipping, not the best deal, but it's okay.



Pros:

Colorful, bright.

Good quotes, motivational

Good design

Still cheaper and better than planners one could get at Office Depot or Staples

Academic calendar (July-July), not (January-January), so it conforms to the school year



Cons:

Monthly view is too small

They use, sometimes, a bright orange font that's nearly illegible.

Days not divided into periods, just one long list of lines.

Website link on bottom of page -.- cheap advertisement





It's good enough, but I think my school customized one is a bit better, even without color; still the same size, 7x9

I purchased this item for my son. His middle school used to provide them but due to county cut-backs they are no longer an annual luxury. I had to do something to get my son organized especially with 7 classes. I love this item. It is much like the ones I have seen at the book stores, but not the book store price. I purchased the 7x9 the size is great for him. Thanks Amazon!!

I really enjoy this product and of course I always use it for school and it keeps me very organized....I like how it is a weekly plannner and it has long colums so that I can write many assignments for each subject. I would reconmmend this product to anyone! It so very much looks like a planner that of a highh school....'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Back To School Back To School Back To School