Friday 22 May 2009

Mud Pie Baby Eieio Black And White Gingh... - baby clothing, baby girl


I was going to a baby shower for my soon-to-be new grand daughter. I had lots of little items, but no clothes and decided I'd like to get an outfit. I came across this one and knew it will meet my needs. I like the quality of Mud Pie items I have purchased in the past. I also liked the idea of having it a bit personal with the initial. I guess it will be difficult to pass on to another child, however, unless your family is one of those whose children's names all begin with the same letter! I was not disappointed when this arrived. It is so cute and girly. She's due the end of March, so she should be just the right size when it is warm enough to wear. Mud Pie Baby Girl Pink Initial Tunic Leggings and Hair Bow Set, Letter M, 0 - 6 Months

I have bought this outfit for two separate babies for baby showers and it's always a big hit! It will fit a baby around 10 pounds or so and is so cute if you already know what the name is going to be! - Baby Girl - Baby Hat - Baby Clothing - Dresses'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mud Pie Baby Eieio Black And White Gingh... - baby clothing, baby girl baby clothing Mud Pie Baby Eieio Black And White Gingh... - baby clothing, baby girl