Tuesday 21 April 2009

Two-tone Swiss Army Watch - watches, atomic watch


I've had this watch for 10 years. It's worked like a champ in difficult conditions. I've been known to drown and beat watches to death. I've showered, worked with fish, back packed, and otherwise put this watch through it's paces. It's been under water quite a bit over the years. It has kept the time very well. After ten years, the date doesn't change as well as it used to, and I think I'm going to buy another one just like it. Wenger Women's 70609 Standard Issue White Dial Two-Tone Bracelet Watch

I bought this watch for my daughter 9 years ago, a year later I bought one for myself. It is elegant yet sporty and always looks great, it's rarely off my wrist and is always in water. My daughter's watch lasted 8 years and was regularly subjected to water sports such as waterskiing, wakeboarding and surfing, the safety catch over the clasp is a great idea. The watch keeps time well and is realiable. I am looking to buy another for my daughter and also myself. This watch would also suit a young boy say 9-12 years of age.

I have only had this watch for little over a month but I love the way it looks both sturdy and stylish. I can wear it to work or out in the garden and not worry about getting water on it. The gold numbers make it a bit more elegant and the face is easy to read. The only improvement I would make is to have the clasp on the inside of the band so the bracelet looks like one piece.

I bought my first one 16 years ago this coming May. The clasp is a little loose, now, and I have banged it up a bit, but it runs beautifully, and still looks good.



I am planning to buy another one this year, just because I want one in reerve, but I won't give up on this old workhorse.

I was looking for a new watch, since I am older and having trouble seeing my smaller watch without my glasses. I am so happy with my selection. I can see it and I love the way it looks being two toned. I usually only go for gold, but with the gold accent that is enough. It was big for my wrist, so I took it to the jewelers to take some links out. I wear it a little loose which makes it very comfortable.

I had a very similar Wenger before, but I lost it. I swore that when I had more money, I would get a new one. This is virtually the same watch, and I really like it. Well sized, elegant, easy to read, waterproof if you aren't scuba diving. Keeps great time. REcommend to anyone wanting a snappy wrist watch. - Watches - Atomic Watch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Two-tone Swiss Army Watch - watches, atomic watch watches Two-tone Swiss Army Watch - watches, atomic watch