Sunday 19 April 2009

Neoprene Case - laptop sleeves, neoprene case


I actually have two laptops and I was looking for a case that would protect them while they are on my desk. The desk is next to the window with a bird feeder outside. With two cats, a window, and a bird feeder, the dust and cat hair just flies. This laptop sleeve protects the laptop wonderfully. There aren't any scratches, dust, or any type of damage on the laptop. I definitely recommend this seller for laptop sleeves and would do business with again in the future. DIGITTRADE LS114-15 Notebook Sleeve 15.6" Laptop Bag Summer Neoprene Soft Carry Case up to 15.6 Inch Anti Shock System

I bought this for my 17 year old neice. It is really cute and offers good protection. As other reviews have said it did have a funky smell to it. It wasnt over whelming. I figure it was from what the sleeve is made from. My neice hasnt said anything about the smell recently so I assume it must have wore off. I would definately purchase another one. It was a great deal!

This is a great product. It's the perfect size and it protects my laptop from scratches. I have no complaints at all! The design is SUPER cute. People always look at it when I carry it on its own. :)

I bought this laptop sleeve for my 15" hp and it fits perfectly. There is a little room between the laptop and zipper which I rather have then the zipper digging into my laptop. Overall very happy with this product.

This laptop sleeve is great for my 15.6" Gateway computer and it is super cute. However, it smelled HORRIBLE when I opened it. I washed it several times and it still is kinda stinky a couple days later! Honestly, if I could go back in time, Id buy a different one because the smell was so bad it consumed my entire house and I had to leave it outside. The smell even gave me a headache. But other than the smell it is cute and fits perfectly.

It's a pretty design, functional sleeve. It smelled heavily like plastic when I first unwrapped it and needed to air out before I could use it. Overall, it's alright. I was hoping that there would be a nicer, smoother inside instead of just neoprene. But it still does its job.



I use it for my 15" MacBook Pro, it's a little big for it. There is about an inch of extra space at the top. It's not as snug as it could be. - Macbook Sleeve - Laptop Sleeves - Neoprene Case - Laptop Sleeve'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Neoprene Case - laptop sleeves, neoprene case laptop sleeve Neoprene Case - laptop sleeves, neoprene case