Monday 16 March 2009

Laptop Bags - laptop bags, ipad case


I just got this case in the mail today and I must say I like it a lot. It seems to be durable and made of good quality material. I already have my Xoom in the official Motorola case and then I pack it in this case for double the protection and the fit is very good overall. The Xoom is still a bit loose but still well within acceptable limits. Like I said my Xoom already has the factory case within this case which adds thickness, so I have to say that if you want this just for your Xoom alone there will be a lot more wiggle in there. I agree with the previous review that this case is not by any means made specifically for the Xoom. I can say that for my configuration the case is perfect. I would recommend to anyone. CaseCrown Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Black) for Motorola XOOM WiFi / 3G Model

Looking for a sleeve to keep my Xoom safe in my backpack this was my best bet. This is almost the same case as the one you would get for a Kindle DX, just a little smaller. It fits the Xoom well but it does have a little bit of space in there. Not a very snug fit (which is why it got 4/5 stars) but nothing that would be so bad it could ruin the device. Has an extra pocket that zippers up which I keep my microfiber cloth in which comes in handy for my Xoom and my Fascinate.



I would highly recommend this case to anyone who wants a sleeve protector instead of a hard snap on case or a silcon case. I personally love it, but I know for some it not being snug will be an issue.

This isn't a Xoom case. This is an iPad case. The actual packaging said iPad. Not Xoom. Yes, my Xoom fits inside it. It also fits inside a duffel bag. Is a duffel bag a Xoom case? No. Is this a Xoom case? No.



In any case, it's only off by maybe 3/4's of an inch width wise and protects it well enough. I'll get a Xoom case later, but for now this iPad case gets the job done.

There is nothing "wrong" with this case other than the fact that I doubt it was made for this device. It's slightly larger than the Xoom, so if you are storing it somewhere that it "just fits" it won't with this case.



The exterior could do with a little less branding. The interior is some type of poly material, that appears to not scratch anything.



The case also provides an additional zipper pocket for small things like headphones.



Considering the price, this is a good value. If you are looking for something very "clean" with a nice fit, look elsewhere.

I bought this case for my Motorola Xoom and it works perfect for it. My Xoom fits in the case just right not too tight but not too loose. The case is padded on both sides so it protects the tablet quite nicely. It has an additional pocket on one side that the charger will fit into if need be. I would definitely recommend this case for Xoom owners or any other tablet with similar dimensions.

I bought this case to use as a carrying case for my xoom and I gotta say I'm loving it. Very well constructed, great material and a lot of protection for my xoom.

Yes there's a lot of space in there but that just gives you more space to put charger, USB cabled, headphones and a wipping cloth in the pocket, at least that's what I do, even with all these and the xoom being in it's official Motorola case you don't feel like things are squished in there.

This works kinda like a laptop sleeve which is great.

I originally ordered the black one but a day after placing my order I got an e-mail from the seller apologizing that they were out of stock from the black and that if I accept another colour they'd deduct 3$ out of my order or I could just get a full refund, of course I went for the grey one for 3$ less. Might just order all colours to match whatever I'm wearing.

Great customar service, all in all this was a great buy and I'm very pleased with it.

I bought this case right after I bought my xoom. It allows me to store my xoom without fear of it being damaged. It is used more in my house as a place to put the xoom rather than a case to "take with" and use as it requires one to remove from the case to use, then where do you put the case?

The case is well made and functions as I intended. I will probably end up buy I buying a full time protective case that can fold and be used as a stand.

I am overall very happy with this product. My Xoom fits in nicely and feels secure. Some of the other reviews mention it is not a particularly snug fit. It is really close though, and I do not feel like the unit slides around in side or anything (must note I also have the rubber/gel skin protector on the Xoom itself. That and the case make a nice combination in my opinion. The case has a nice suede feel to it and enough padding to protect the unit inside. The bonus feature for me is the zipper pouch in the front which I use to store booklets and various cables I use. I don't often leave reviews but this product exceeded my expectations. - Laptop Bags - Motorola - Ipad Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Bags - laptop bags, ipad case motorola Laptop Bags - laptop bags, ipad case