Saturday 28 March 2009

Khaki Pants - 34 inchx29, dockers


I own a few dockers pants all of which I purchased off amazon. I've had no problems with the fit Up until this purchase. I know my waist and length 32W/32L (at least from dockers)and I know what a 32W and 32L feels like when I have it on. On trying on this pair of pants I realized that the length is about 31 even though the tag says that it is 32 inches. I measured it against my other dockers to confirm my suspicion and I was correct, it's shorter than my other pairs which are all 32/32. All in all the pants don't fit bad and it looks great, I'm just disappointed that in this instance, the inches don't add up. If you're ordering this pants go for it, however, you might have to order about an inch or two longer that what you usually wear. Dockers Mens Poplin Khaki D1 Slim Fit Flat Front Pant, Winnsboro Castlerock, 32x30 - Dockers - 34 Inchx29 - 29 Inch Inseam - Flat Front'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Khaki Pants - 34 inchx29, dockers 29 inch inseam Khaki Pants - 34 inchx29, dockers