Saturday 14 March 2009

Exercise - fitness ball, exercise ball


I put this setup in my office and use the medicine balls frequently with my patients. This is a great product for a really good price...good luck beating it anywhere else. The rack is nicely constructed and easy to put together...it takes up very little room and the balls sit nicely on their holders. Tossing these things around is easy and they have a decent grip. I am quite happy my purchase and do recommend this set for both home and office use. Cap Barbell Colored Medicine Ball Set with Rack

I like the product, the only problem I had was the 2 pound ball arrived very deflated. When I called CAP to ask about it, they never responded to any of the telephone messages I left. They did reply when I emailed, though. They said that the deflated 2 pound ball is 'normal' and if I tried to add air to it, then it would 'pop'. This doesn't sound logical. I have a couple questions for others who also bought this set:



Did anyone else who had the deflated 2 pound ball problem add air to it successfully?

Did anyone who ordered this set get a 2 pound ball that wasn't deflated?



Any input would be much appreciated before I try to put more air into my 2 pound ball.

We were pretty disappointed to have some of the balls deflate without any real use whatsoever within 1 day of receiving the order. Now we have to go buy a special pump to inflate them. Funny, we've only had them 2 days. Sad. Just really disappointing from a consumer point of view.

If you are looking for a good quality medicine ball buy this item! Right when I received the item i immediately used it! I mainly use it for abs and core strengthening.



However, if you plan on slamming the ball on a concrete surface i recommend laying a layer of cardboard or something, because i slammed the med ball on the concrete and some of the paint started coming off.



Other than that, this product is one of my best purchases for fitness!

First off, the rack is solid but much too large. You can't tell from the photo but it's much too wide and doesn't store well unless you have a dedicated home gym or a good corner for it.



The main issue was that two of the balls (the #2 and #6) began to go soft after about two weeks. I researched, called, and tried everything to find out an inflation rate on these balls to no avail. That said, I pumped them up to basketball PSI recommendations, 7-9 lbs PSI. the #2 ball exploded and the #6 was fine until the next morning. When I went to use it it was ripped at the seems.



CAP Barbell wouldn't replace these balls. Even though I was outside the 30 day warranty by a couple of weeks, the problem started well before then. I thought I would do my due diligence and try to inflate these balls before I called. Even a little understanding by CAP would be nice. By rupturing overnight (#6) it's obvious these two were defective. All others were fine.



I've replaced the two with Valeo brand balls and that is what I recommend. The quality of material is much better, much easier to grip. They carry a one year warranty and even come with a needle AND recommendations on inflation and care.

Did you ever just want to once have the best present for that someone special in your family? Yes I was the hit of the Christmas presents this year. My daughter and husband live to work out and this was their best present of the year. I did good and they use it routinely.

These appear to be high quality balls - have only used them slightly since I got them. However, we're still trying to figure out how to put the stand together. The bars that come up from the back and attach to the center pole are obstructed by the metal "loops" that hold the balls and also connect to the center pole. Nice balls, but I paid for the balls and the rack.

This is a great set of medicine balls with a standing rack. We purchased

this set for our club fitness center. The members have been using the

balls since the first day they were added to the center. The stand is very

stable, no worries about it tipping over. The balls are excellent quality,

thick rubber and the texture makes them easy to hold. It would highly recommend

these medicine balls to individuals or fitness centers.

Wasn't too thrilled with this product. It may have been a once in a blue moon flaw, but two of the lightest balls were not symmetrically round after they were initially inflated, and had not been used for less a week. They were replaced and the replacement balls kept their shape. They metal ball holder would not be classified as heavy duty but was sufficient to hold the balls. - Fitness Ball - Exercise - Fitness - Exercise Ball'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise - fitness ball, exercise ball exercise ball Exercise - fitness ball, exercise ball