Monday 2 March 2009

Cell Phone


ARKON CM-221 Universal Swivel Belt Clip Holder - Bought this to make a Dell Axim RhinoSkin Hardcase usable again. The RhinoSkin Hardcase is great for protecting your Dell Axim, but the belt clip that comes with it is extremely wimpy. Thank goodness for this item to save the day!! ARKON CM-221 Universal Swivel Belt Clip Holder

I didn't use the stick on piece, I purchased it for the clip itself as the case I am using it for already has the other piece. The clip is a universal fit and works with both device cases that I have. I ordered an extra one just in case but so far it seems to be pretty solid and I have not had to use the extra one. Overall I am happy with it, good purchase.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Cell Phone Cell Phone