Sunday 15 February 2009

Safety Glasses - eye protection, cheap gifts


Great glasses. Fits the kids well, and if you're rough on them and they get too scratched, just toss 'em and get a new pair. These are by far the most inexpensive glasses we've found with a Z87+ impact rating, and we buy them by the box full for our engineering camps. Try the adult size too with the black tips on the earpieces- they don't irritate the sides of your head! Love this brand. Radians Mirage Small Frame Clear Lens Safety Glasses

These are perfect for narrower faces. I use them in my elementary classroom, and they fit most of the students, but not all of them. Luckily, I also have a slightly larger size. A few of the kids complained that it distorted their vision or gave them headaches, so I gave them the larger size and they most of them were fine. Safety glasses are just difficult for some to get used to in general. I wear these myself, since I have a narrow face, and I like them a lot. They don't distort my vision anymore than other glasses, and they don't fall off my face, which is an issue I have with most adult-sized safety glasses.

I buy these for my boys for walking bike riding running playing around in the forest to protect their eyes. They are strong optically very good for ball catching, axe swinging etc. and easy to wear. They are highly scratch resistant-- why don't they make these for knees, elbows and knuckles? I'm right now buying more. The size fits a small head but also stretches to my head and I've worn the sunglass version for 8 staight hours driving and forgot I was wearing them. Great buy. - Eye Protection - Safety Goggles - Goggles - Cheap Gifts'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Safety Glasses - eye protection, cheap gifts safety goggles Safety Glasses - eye protection, cheap gifts