Monday 2 February 2009

Memory Card - 2gb, sandisk


i acquired a remarkable old fuji s602 zoom camera .. while this is a great little machine of its day, it needs a 2gb CF card that is compatable .. many brands dont work .. some that used to work, now dont because of changes in their internal controllers (same problem with some nikons) .. i couldnt find anything that would work for sure today .. so i just guessed at one that looked good and ordered a couple .. the sandisk ultra II is really overkill for this camera (speed wise) so i doubted that it would work .. i was so happy that i turned cartwheels when the ultra II worked perfectly .. it allowed the camera to run at its maximum speed and really improved its high quality movie mode .. it looks like sandisk has retained its compatability thru generations of development.. good job sandisk Sandisk 2GB ULTRA Compact Flash CF Card (SDCFH-002G, Static Pack)

Very fast, very secure, very good product. I have the 2Gb and 8GB versions and use them first always when shooting portraits and commercial work. My RAW files are 50MB each, and I can load the camera's buffer to the manufactures max 12 frames in 3 seconds without a hitch. With the other camera I can shoot 8.5 FPS for 40FRAMES (More with Jpegs)! No issues. Read/write times are just what I need, fast.

We had searched all over local shops for a 2GB memory card, but no one carries this small size anymore. That is the upper size limit for our animal cam, and we had given up. Then I happened upon this card while shopping Amazon for another product. Was surprised and pleased at price. Ordered immediately. This supplier met our needs in a timely manner, and the card is just what we needed!

I bought a few of these to use as cheap flash storage in a few Nokia IP130 firewalls for running M0n0wall. They work great for my intended purpose and seem to be reasonably fast, they are much faster than some of the older 512MB & 1GB CF cards I have. I haven't used them in a camera or anything but they work great for lightweight firewall distros like M0n0wall & PFSense.

I gave an older digital camera to one of my friends and realized I had misplaced the 256MB (that's right, MB) Compact Flash card. Decided to replace the card rather than go digging for it. This card has eight times the storage and cost the same or less than the low capacity card. It works great and with the quality of the camera it's being put into, my friend may never have to erase a picture again. Packaging is minimal, but card is new and works perfectly. - 2gb - Photography - Sandisk - Compact Flash Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Memory Card - 2gb, sandisk photography Memory Card - 2gb, sandisk