Wednesday 4 February 2009

Cool Case


The first cover I bought for my phone was a silicone cover. The soft feeling of the cover was nice, but whenever I would pull the phone out of my pocket, the cover would often come off, so I bought another, hard cover. The hard cover was good since it was durable and stayed on the phone, but it looked ugly and wasn't a good feel. So I bought this cover, and I can tell you that I am done buying covers. It is great! It is a perfect mixture between a hard and soft cover. It has a soft inside that gives it a nice feel, and then a hard cover outline (the fishbone) that keeps the cover together. Just wonderful! I would recommend it to anyone! Black/Black Fishbone Hybrid Protector Case for Samsung Fascinate / Mesmerize (Galaxy S)

This case is unique in that the case forms a very tight, yet flexible grip around the phone. There is no reason you should consider any other case. Easy to install, helps form a double layer of protection around the phone, and very economical.



Buy this!

Great case at a great price. Gel/silicon skin keeps the footprint of the phone small, while the harder plastic exoskeleton provides support and safety. Really liked the fact that the case isn't loud/flashy too (though there are other colors you can get if that's your fancy). And at this price, you really can't go wrong. If you're looking for a hard plastic case, this isn't for you - but I think the mix of hard plastic with gel/silicon makes for a nice feel, good protection, and overall great case.

This is a nice case for the money, fits the phone very good and all openings align perfect. I'm used to hard cases so I wanted to try something different that wasn't so bulky so the phone would fit better in my holster. I like the design and feel of this case.

Very nice product. It is heavy enough to protect, and thin enough to keep the phone slim. The harder plastic "skeleton" protects the corners well. Price was half of what it goes for locally. Prompt delivery from importer520.



Save your money. It's the end of May and I got this in April. The soft rubber part is coming apart at the corners already. Don't see it lasting much longer than a few months. I have no issue with importer520. They were great. Prompt delivery, good packaging. The product just doesn't hold up.

Let me add to the overwhelming sentiment of previous reviewers. This case is a superior product for a great price. I have owned other covers, each coming with a different flaw. This cover offers the necessary protection while also passing all asthetics. Further, it is "pocketable," meaning you can put it in your shirt pocket and it will neither slip out nor be too difficult to remove. Just perfect! Highly recommend this product to everyone in need of a case.

This case looks great and feels like a quality piece. However, I ordered the Samsung Galaxy S direct from Samsung. My phone is not from a particular cell phone service company. I don't know if that affects the fit (if it needs to be the Facinate, Vibrant, Captivate), but on my phone the cover keeps slipping off the bottom right corner. It's a great case and I would keep it if I could get it to stay on the phone. Now though I am still on the hunt for a proper fitting case.

This is the exact case I saw at one of those mall kiosks for 24.99. The fishbone works great. Have never had a problem with the case coming off my phone like the gel cases tend to do. Delivery was extremely fast. Very satisfied.

Very Durable case, has 2 durability levels, 1st is a durable, thick rubberized case that streche's over your Samsung Fascinate / Mesmerize (Galaxy S). Even with a hard case on the phone, this thick rubberized case that streche's over even that giving it ultamate durability.

I would highly recomend 2 anyone.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cool Case Cool Case Cool Case