Saturday 21 February 2009

Concealers


I've used several brands of concealers, and the most happy with this one. Other brands either gave great coverage, but would be too thick and dry or had too much moisture and sheer once applied. Plus you'd have to wait for it to dry before applying any other make up. I've been using this brand for over a year now, and love that it doesn't cake up on your skin. It has a enough moisture to apply and dabble on your problems areas, but not to the point where it's too sheer. The medium tone must be popular since I'm rarely able to find it in drug stores so thanks for having it here!! Neutrogena Healthy Skin Smoothing Stick Treatment Concealer, Fair 01, 0.10 Ounces (Pack of 2)

This concealer is simply amazing! I ordered "Fair" because it soothes my skin best and it actually goes to my skin really good. I'm not just endorsing it just because of its name but because I'm a typical costumer who usually have an allergic reactions to most of the beauty products here in US (I guess it is also part of my adjustment when we migrated here in US and might be because I'm used to tropical weather)... and I've tried so hard to find the best product for my skin, and then I finally found the best product for me... and since then, I've been using Neutrogena from facial wash down to make ups.... it is very light and gentle on skin (I have a very sensitive skin) as well. So girls, you better grab one cause it will rock your world! :)

Having pretty clear skin and a good complexion, I rarely have need for makeup. "That time of the month" is another story. I use concealer sticks to hide the odd blemish or two I get during this time. One stick will last quite a while. I decided to give this one a shot after my Maybelline concealer got lost during a trip.



Their lightest shade, "Fair 01" is a good match to my skin tone, although I wish it were a little bit lighter (I'm very pale!) I dab lightly and smooth it out to blend in and hide the offending zit. It conceals well and does not cause any further break outs.





Over all, very pleased and would purchase again.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Concealers Concealers Concealers