Friday 2 January 2009

Plus Size Top - cardigans, plus size top


This is a great-looking top, and a good value, but the sizing chart doesn't run true through the bust. I wear a 40 or 42 C bra, depending on the make. I checked the sizing chart provided and ordered a 2x, because I wanted it to fall a little lower across my bust. When the top arrived today, and I tried it on, it was VERY TIGHT across my bust...mashing my bust down just a bit. Considering that in most brands I wear a 1x without fail, this top runs at least a size small across the chest. A 3x would have fit me the way I wanted, but I thought that would be too big according to the seller's sizing chart. Perhaps the top was mislabeled, but it does say 2X-2XLGrande, which should have been plenty loose on me and wasn't. So, if you're my bust size or bigger, it would be prudent to order a size 3x.



I'm not going through the hassle of sending it back. Since I'm handy with a needle and thread, I'm going to split the neckline down the middle and convert it to a v-necked top, which should give me more bust room. I was, however, planning to wear the top out tonight, and didn't have time to convert it beforehand. I had to wear another top instead.



This was the first time that I bought from this seller. I'll take into consideration the sizing discrepancy when buying from them in the future. The package did arrive in good condition, and on time. And the quality of the garment is as depicted in the photos. Plus size Laced Back Black Sleeveless Tunic Top - 1X

plus size, sizing? PUHLEEZE. This fits my petite mother better than it fits my big fat arse. i love the design, the back is pretty but this is not long as the pic would have you believe plus it is not plus size at all!!

The black sleevless tunic could only look better if it had laced back and it does! I have already had quite a few compliments and if you have a cute tattoo in the back shoulder like me it accents it and makes it look sexy. - Evogues Apparel - Black Lace - Cardigans - Plus Size Top'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Plus Size Top - cardigans, plus size top black lace Plus Size Top - cardigans, plus size top