Monday 5 January 2009

Neck Warmers - cycling, motorcyling neck warmer


It's more tube shaped than it looks on the picture. Great quality product, really protects against cold air when riding, and the thing is light as a feather so you can leave it on with no problems, surprisingly, it does not slip down when you put your helmet on, but it's not vein-occluding tight, great buy. Maybe one thing I could ask for is less fluff attraction, but hey, for 10 bucks I couldn't ask for more. Again, great choice. Chaos -CTR Chinook Micro Fleece Neck Gaiter/Tube, Black, One Size

This neck gaiter is exactly what I needed for my hiking and camping to finish out my warm gear. I had tried balaclava's but found them restrictive. This was perfect. I could bunch it around my neck comfortably or pull it up over my face and be quite happy. It was warm and cut the wind. I have no complaints.

When heading outdoors with the Chinook Necktube you are definitely protected from the cold!



We purchased this amazing amazon deal because of all of the five-star reviews. This is really the best cold weather accessory, that we just do not want to be without.



Warning: We didn't feel the cold winter air when 'tested above zero degrees fahrenheit.' ;-)

This is a great product, at a great price. It ships first class, so expect to get it very soon. It also looks great too, throw on a hoodie and there is no such thing as cold! I hated breathing in the cold air when walking outside during the Winter, and scarfs were too big and would always fall. This is the perfect winter accessory. I definitely reccomend this!

I bought this on amazon on a whim and hoped it would assist my walks in winter not just from cold inhalation, but from smoke from fireplaces, that drive my asthma and allergies bananas.

Well to my delight its perfect! It does filter the smoke out but you can still breath, some masks are too much..this is perfect.

If you place it carefully and dont up breath up a lot wont fog your glasses much either, unlike an old scarf.

It is plenty large too, I have a fat head and its actually a tad lose on me but still does the job just fine.



Anyway its awesome hope they come back in stock!

I figured it would be close to the neck gaiter I was issued in the army, it's fine product but just too short for my head or my liking. I use to be able to have my army one cover my face, pull the top over my head and still have it cover my neck. If it pull it over my head the back of my neck gets exposed. Thought they did say it was long enough to prevent excess bunching in the description so it is my fault. - Neck Warmers - Cycling - Motorcyling Neck Warmer - Headwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Neck Warmers - cycling, motorcyling neck warmer cycling Neck Warmers - cycling, motorcyling neck warmer