Sunday 4 January 2009

Minnesota Twins


I read the reviews regarding the larger head size and so ordered the cap. Those other reviews were dead on - the cap fits perfectly, looks good, and feels good. Great choice if you wear a large or above. Minnesota Twins Clean Up Adjustable Cap

I am very picky about what kind of hats I wear. I also have a hard time finding a cap that will fit me because I have a large head. This cap fits me perfect and is very comfortable. I also like it because it just has the team logo on the front and that is it. It's not flashy.

I have difficulty finding hats that fit (I have a big head - my students all say a fat head). Most adjustable hats can adjust to be big enough, but they are still snug in the back because of the way they are cut. But this hat fits great and feels very comfortable. It is a great hat for a Minnesota Twins fan.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Minnesota Twins Minnesota Twins Minnesota Twins