Sunday 21 December 2008

School Supplies - planner, daily planner


This is the perfect day planner for my needs as a nursing student. Our schedule is very hectic & I'd never get everything done on time without a day planner. This one gives you the entire monthly calendar followed by individual days. Great if you are OCD like me =) 2011-2012 Daily Fashion Day Planner Organizer Agenda (August 2011 Through July 2012)- Hearts

This is the perfect planner for me. It is a nice size to carry in a purse or backpack. The pattern is pretty and I like the way the monthly calendar lays out "centerfold" style to reveal the entire month at a glance. I would recommend this item.

I wanted to save some money and instead of buying my University's expensive planner from the bookstore I chose to purchase this one. This planner is great. I love the quality of the paper, the spiral binding that I can keep a pen inside, the design of the cover, and also the layout of the planner. It has just enough space for each day that I am not trying to squeeze things in. Get it!!

I LOVE this planner. It gives tons of space (last semester I tried squeezing all my to-do's into one inch boxes on a calendar. Ha!) and I don't know what the negative reviewer was talking about, it goes from January-December 2011 so it's not semester specific. I can't even say how much I like it. And my little sister flipped when she saw it so I'm getting one for her birthday. It's super cute, super convenient, has tons of space and a practical, utilitarian layout and assets (the month at a glance is great for homework/project planning, list of holdidays, class schedule spot--though I wish there was two, it only has one so next semester's a bust, and space for names and numbers and notes). Great buy, I'm so glad I got it. Seriously, I've been more organized and gotten more things done and have been less frazzled. :) The hardest part about this was deciding which color/pattern to get.

The planner is colorful and durable. I like the layout a lot.



What I didn't realize was that each month there are "fashion tips" printed on the top of the page. Example: "Celebrities are great resources for learning how to incorporate this season's hottest styles into your looks." I thought "fashion" was in the description because of the print on the cover. Also, there are "inspirational quotes" which I find kind of vapid and vague. Example: "Positive things happen to positive people." If you like these things, this is a great choice for you, but I was unaware before buying.



My one legitimate complaint is that they slip advertising right into your weekly pages. On July 13th the words "Happy Birthday Stacey!" and a website are printed. The website is supposed to give you events around your college town. On December 1st is printed "Plan-it Planners are available in calendar year format and make great gifts! Visit plan-itplanners.com to order some as holiday gifts for your friends and family." I am unhappy they thought it appropriate to place a product advertisement right on my Thursday caledar, even after their company name is printed on every page.

i found just what i wanted in this item. the description is exactly what the product is. i only wish that the cover and the back were a little more durable as i just tend to throw it in my bag and the covers are going to get worn out. - Agenda - Planner - Organizer - Daily Planner'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


School Supplies - planner, daily planner agenda School Supplies - planner, daily planner