Thursday 25 December 2008

Political Humor - amazon oddities, gag gift


I had previously purchased the Chia Pet President Obama, and on the day it arrived there was controversy on the news about it being racist (I personally didn't think it was racist, but I guess it's a matter of opinion). Because of that controversy, my mother did not want me to open it because she figured maybe one day it would become a collectible. I told her I would sell it to her for the price I paid for it, and I went online and bought this instead. The hippo is very cute, and I did enjoy growing him. It was a fun experience and maybe if I ever decide to buy more chia seeds, I'll regrow him again. Chia Hippo Collectable - Barack Obama - Political Humor - Gag Gift - Amazon Oddities'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Political Humor - amazon oddities, gag gift gag gift Political Humor - amazon oddities, gag gift