Sunday 2 November 2008

High Quality Suit


This is a beatifully made suit of fine materials at an unbelieveably good price. True quality. It fits my 46R husband beautifully. i told him it was a good looking suit but he ignored me until he saw a picture of himself in it and exclaimed, "That is a good looking suit! "Couldn't be happier. I'm telling everyone i see about it. Thank You!!! Signature Collection 3 Button 2pc Mens Suit Italian Tropical Light Weight Fabric Super 140s Hand Tailored Year Round Use Business Suit Charcoal Gray (44 Regular)

The tailoring was very good (a 46R fit me very nicely without alterations), the fabric is superb, and the customer service is very good. I've recommended this company to several people already. I'm very impressed.

This is a great suit, worth the price. Looks much more expensive. Many people have commented on it. The only negative is that one of the buttons is kinds loose on the pants. That's to be expected though, not everything is perfect...I'll take a loose button any day considering what other things could have gobe wrong. Again, great suit - worth the money!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


High Quality Suit High Quality Suit High Quality Suit