Saturday 22 November 2008

Camo


We bought this set as a baby shower gift - usually I receive amazon orders in 3-5 days, but this one took more than a week. It is absolutely gorgeous especially the "boots idea". Very soft cotton. I also liked how well it was packed in box which stated "camo baby" (u can see it on a pic). So no need to buy a gift box.

I wish somebody made such a gift to my son on a baby shower :) Baby Aspen "Big Dreamzzz" Baby Camo Two-Piece Layette Set in "Backpack" Gift Box, Tan

The colors are much more subdued in the photo on-line than what they actually are in person. The dark green is incredibly dark and makes the light green look that much more like chartreuse green. Also, the fabric seems a little more stiff than I would prefer for infant clothing, but I can only assume it is from the dyes. Overall, the product is cute, but not completely what I expected it to be.

I bought this for my newest niece. My boyfriend is in the National Guard and is deploying to Iraq in May. My niece was born in November and is now big enough to wear it to support Uncle Cory. It looks absolutely adorable on her! It came in a little camo box, so I didn't even need to wrap it. Great outfit!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camo Camo Camo