Wednesday 29 October 2008

Electrician - drill, lithium-ion


I am a traveling service technician i purchased this drill to replace a corded hammer drill and a milwaukee cordless drill that i carried this tool does as good a job or better than the previous two did at less than half the weight i would purchase this drill again in a heart beat excellent drill sufficient as a hammer drill for drilling small to medium holes in concrete up to about half inches which is as big as i needed to go overall excellent milwaukee tool that i would not hessitate to purchase again if need be Bare-Tool Milwaukee 2602-20 M18 18-Volt Cordless 1/2-Inch Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only, No Battery)

I just ordered this contractor grade drill yesterday and have received it already in less then 24 hours later and didn't pay for extra shipping. Bravo Hardwaresales(dot)com, you earned another customer. I'm a professional Electrical Contractor an I'm very happy with this drill. I unfortunately misplaced my other one (probably up in somebody's attic) and needed to replace it. I've owned it since it's release and have put it through heavy electrical contractor use on a daily basis. I previously was never a fan of Milwaukee and had always used Dewalt. I now wouldn't trade this drill for two Dewalts. It has no problem handling a 7/8 auger bit, 2" self feed bits, 4" hole saws and Masonry bits. The LED light is excellent, battery life is great not to mention the battery life indicator light, weight and handling is good.

I'm known by my friends as a "tool snob" and feel this is the best performance drill and best looking drill on the Market. I own pretty much every other drill of professional grade on the market as well and this drill hands down is the best. This Milwaukee lithium line up has definitely made me a believer and has converted me to a Milwaukee fan. The line was definitely worth converting from the dewalt classic 18 volt lineup, which if you're in the trade, you know how difficult and expensive this is to do. It was definitely worth it. The bare tool option is also great at a excellent price.

If you are interested in buying this be sure you have the correct batteries first. Do not buy it to replace the prior model drill because it will not work on the prior Lithium 18V batteries. The batteries for this will cost over $100 each if purchased separate plus $35 for the new charger. This is great for an additional drill in your current set of the same tools.

I received a Milwaukee 18v Lithium-Ion drill for a birthday present three years ago. It was lightly used for a few home improvement projects. During the last project the battery life was short. Recently (last week) we started tearing down a deck to put up a larger replacement. I took one screw out of the railing and then the battery reported no charge and would no function. It had just come off the charger. Called Milwaukee to report that the batteries are no longer taking and holding a charge. They told me it was out of warranty and I could buy replacement batteries. Ridiculous!



The DeWalt I had before this drill lasted 13 years. I just bought a replacement for the Three Year Old Milwaukee, I bought a DeWalt.

this is my second time purchasing this drill the 1st time i got it i had it about a month and it burned out on me and stoped working. so with my warrenty and all i recieved a second 1 and that one after 2 months the drill wouldnt b able to lock or losen for any type of bits i hate it never again buy this drill. it is powerfull but doesnt last. I always had dewalt drill and i switch to this worse choice i made.

The Milwaukee M18 cordless hammer drill is a power and quick alternative to a larger SDS hammer drill for drilling small anchors into concrete surfaces. I run coax cable lines along homes for a living and this drill lets me fasten coax neatly across foundations with its powerful hammer drill setting. Makes for a professional finish. And you get a great driver on top of it all. Three drill settings over all. You can't go wrong. Great product.

This drill is awesome!!! tons of torque and looks great! I like that the handle grip is kind of rubberized or something. It has a cool led light so when you press the button it turns on when you drill. Awesome drill and product! I cant wait to get more milwaukee products! This is the best deal you will find this top of the line drill!! dont wait just buy it!! @ homedepot they wanted $299!! f-that im good with amazon!! thanks AMAZON!!

AWSOME DRILL!! This is my first Milwaukee drill, and I cant believe how powerfull!! I have had many B&D cordless but nothing like this!!! I still have a B&D 18v cause doing wood work its nice to have one drill set for pilots and one for screws. Comaring this and my 18v B&D; the Milwakee's chuck holds better, it has more adjustability, is a LOT MORE powerfull, lasts at lest 4x as long, & charges in an hour (rather than 6 !!)!! Not to mention the work lighting led and the hammer function are great extra functions!! The waranty is 5 YEARS (thats hard to beat!)but I will buy more Milwaukee tools. Basicaly if you are wondering if Milwaukee is worth the extra money, the answer is YES !! - Contractor - Drill - Cordless Drills - Lithium-ion'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Electrician - drill, lithium-ion lithium-ion Electrician - drill, lithium-ion