Wednesday 8 October 2008

Bracketron - mounts, electronic device holder


I needed a mount for my iphone and ipod classic, so the mount i was looking for needed to be universal, and I didn't want to mount it on the windshield so I decided to get this mount for the cupholder. it does exactly what its supposed to, it holds the device in place while I drive. I can plug in the ac adapter to my devices while they're in the mount too. There's alot of adjustments, so it should fit just about any handheld device out there, it also comes with velcro for the bottom and a seperate attachment if you want to use a satellite radio or gps. To me they have thought of everything, and at this price point I would suggest it to anyone. Bracketron UCH-100-BL Universal Cup-iT Mount with Grip-iT for GPS

Unit locks into a deep cupholder very well to hold any electronics without shaking or rattling. I drive a Dodge diesel truck (maybe one of the shakiest non-commercial trucks around) and it holds up great, never dumps my phone and stays out of the way of my gearbox/stick. Reccomended

Generally, I like this cupholder mount. It is more gentle on my iPhone 4 than my previous Belkin mount, which broke in less than a month after purchase. My only complaint with this mount is that it does not remain firmly in the cupholder - i.e. the base wobbles a bit in the cupholder. Otherwise, very solid product.

The price being very low caused me to almost not order it. It is the best buy I have every made for a car mount. Fits cup holders perfect as advertised. Holds my iphone4 perfect. Great product for a great price.

Description omits major feature, that the neck rod is flexible but stiff, for different angle orientations such as face-up.

Also this holder is one which can grip a small clamshell type cellphone properly,not pressing little side buttons -- which some cannot.

This is a great product I'm sure for larger vehicles with better placed cup holders. I however drive a Grand Am and I can't us this in my car. The way my cup holders are placed this gets in the way of either my arm or I'm unable to put my car in "park" because it's gets in the way of my shifter. I was hoping not to have to use a holder attached to my windshield but it looks like that will be my only option with my car. - Mounts - Electronic Device Holder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bracketron - mounts, electronic device holder electronic device holder Bracketron - mounts, electronic device holder