Sunday 26 October 2008

Adventure Movies - i own it, action movie


most of the reviewers so far seem to have issues with the controls but to be perfectly honest I had no issues with the controls at all. the graphics and music is pretty good and the storyline isn't bad. Overall it looks like a solid and fun game. I am a gamer so maybe i just adapted to the controls easier because of that but I've played games with far worse. It is definitely a game worth checking out. ILLUSIA

this game looks great its slightly hindered by wonky controls but its manageable. the opening series of cut scenes is egregiously long but you can skip it.works very well on my tmob nexus s. 2.3.4I like it personally its like maple story. but the text is rather smallsmall

The game is great and love that its xperia optimized. But I think when using the xperias controls the touchscreen controls should go away, a button for jumping and the ability to map your skills to the buttons.

it is impossible to control. I couldn't get past the tutorial. they should figure out how to make it easier to jump... that is the worst part. I would love to play it .. reminds me of Zelda.. u love Zelda!

I've actually be playing this for awhile, and I can say for sure that this game is absolutely fun. Sure the controls could be better, and I've had points where my character would go crazy running back and forth, but once I got use to them it was fine. The controls are the only reason this isn't getting five stars from me.

I had purchased this game months ago before it was the free app, and I give it 5 stars for a few reasons; As with all the gamevil titles this game is good looking but also runs pretty good on my older device (Huawei Ascend), the gameplay is pretty deep for a game on the phone and we'll worth $.99 and defiantly worth getting for free.

It's a Role Playing Platformer with high qualty graphics, good music. So far it is fun!Xperia Play controls work, although I wish there was a jump button instead of pressing up to jump.The touchscreen controls on the other hand are laggy, they dont respond right away.

The controls need a lot of work. When double jumping, the game stops registering your finger on the arrows, so diagonal jumps are frustrating.There are modal dialog boxes with an ok button which does nothing, but which go away when you touch anywhere else on the screen.Also, lots of long sequences where you do nothing but click through conversations.At least it was free.

controls: on my samsung epic, its easier then making a cake. for full touch screen phones, jumping can be a big pain. all and all 4 of 5 on controls.graphics: the graphics are beautiful, exspecially for a phone. equipment changes the look of your chracter and that is always fun. runs very smooth on my phone with NO LAG what so ever. graphics get a 5 out of 5.many say the turtorial is annoying to get through, took me maybe 2 minutes to finish. when you start playing he actual game: you cant put your phone down to stop. i downladed the game for free, but well worth the $0.99 price tag. A must have for RPG fans!story line: i skip through alot of it, but the main story could be much much worse then it is. what i dont like are some of the "lazy" responces there are when talking to NPC's (non-player characters) in the game. the story revieves a 4 out of 5. - Action Movie - Shia Labeouf - I Own It - Adventure'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Adventure Movies - i own it, action movie i own it Adventure Movies - i own it, action movie