Saturday 13 September 2008

Wireless Accessories - itouch accessories, ipod


I tried a different protector for my ipod touch and couldn't get it on without any bubbles. I decided to buy this pack of 5 because I figured it would give me multiple chances to get it on



Well, following the directions, it went on without a hitch and that leaves me with 4 extras! It was very easy to apply and it went on without a single bubble or blemish. I really like the fact that I can mess around with the features and hand it over to friends and not have to worry about it getting scratched by fingernails, or anything else for that matter.



I have a 32G Ipod Touch and it fits perfectly. The one thing I feel compelled to mention is due to the fact that it is a reflective surface, major fingerprints show up on it. This may bother some as it's fairly constant, and they are really noticeable, but I don't care. I just want something easy to apply to protect my ipod, but others may have issues with the cosmetic of fingerprints showing up so keep that in mind if that is something that would concern you. 5-Pack Premium Reusable LCD Mirror Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth for Apple iPod Touch 2nd Gen 8GB 16GB 32GB

I recently purchased a screen protector that was 5 times the price for what I payed for -5- of these screen protectors. The screen protector was horrible. It was a waste of money. Then I saw these screen protectors, 5 packs, with an incredible low price, so I though why not. I received them in a timely manner and the first one I tried has been on and stayed on without any problems. I though I should get the five pack considering the fact that I would have to keep using each one until they peeled off, but wow the first is still on and I still have 4 other screen protectors left. Might just give one to a friend or recommend these ones.

The fact of the matter is that this is a screen protector. If you're looking for reviews about features then check out a prodect that actually has them. Now on with the review!



These are fantastic screen protectors. I wasted on teaching myself how to put it on, so I guess the 5 pack was a good idea. The one I have on now has been there a week and it does exactly what it says it's going to do. That is protect my screen. The mirrored effect is pretty cool and with the silicon case I bought for it the whole package looks really cool.



It protects your screen, it's easy to put on and it reflects. It does everything as advertised therefore I give it 5 stars!

This product does what it is suppose to. Very easy to apply and stays on till you remove it. I would also like to take the time to acknowledge the fact that when i first received the product it was just the regular screen protectors which as well works perfect. But I informed the company and in the same day they replied back and said they were sorry and they would ship out the correct product. In a few days (no more than 3) i had received the order. Great customer service as well. Would do business again.

Got here quickly, looks very shiney and reflective and nice :) However slightly too large for 1g ipods and also makes the clarity of the screen itself go down and distorts brightness. Overall though, I would reccomend it.

They are your average screen protector - protects from scratches. However, they fit the iPod touch perfectly, and it has a cool mirror effect! I'm glad I bought a 5 pack because it took me a few tries to put it on properly, without catching lint or cat hair on the stick side.. But I still have 2 left over, and have had mine on for a few months now. The only thing that is frustrating is that it's hard to get the air bubbles out, at least for me, but that is with any screen protector. Maybe I just can't do it, haha.



It's definitely a plus to be able to have a mirror on your iPod though. And no one would ever suspect you're looking in a mirror on your iPod, either! - Ipod Touch 2g - Itouch Accessories - Screen Protection - Ipod'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wireless Accessories - itouch accessories, ipod itouch accessories Wireless Accessories - itouch accessories, ipod