Thursday 25 September 2008

Sdhc Memory Card - blueproton, memory card


First of all, this is an SDHC card, not a regular SD card. The only major difference between the two (as far as I can see) is that the SDHC cards hold more data and write faster.



This is used in conjunction with the Kodak Playsport (Zx3) HD Waterproof camera.



This card appears to be sturdy, works well, uploads pics/movies to computer quickly, and so far (in about a months time) there has been no data corruption. What more could you ask for?



5 outa 5. SanDisk 16 GB Class 2 SDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDB-016G-A11

This memory card was a good value and it works fine in my Aluratek HD video camera and data transfers fine into my Mac computer. Will probably buy several more over time to provide more capacity for my camera.

This was a great purchase from Amazon. Last October I went on a cruise to the Caribbean my memory wasnt big enough for all the video I wanted to take. Since Ill be taking a cruise to Alaska soon, I needed more memory, Sandisk 16GB class 2 was a great choice and getting from Amazon made this purchase worth while. Lots of storage, speedy, its just what I needed. Ill probably purchase another. Thanks Amazon for the great purchase.

Not too much to say about this. SanDisk has always been a reliable name for me and comntinues to be with the purchase of this product. It works as it should in my pocket camcorder and gives me plenty of room to record both photos and videos.

I got this item be on time before going to joy Cherry Blossom Festival in Washington DC. It's simply perfect shot for my camera, no need to complicated set up , you can use it automatically at the first time, bulk of memory and card didn't lock for some reason, that why i chose SanDisk 16 GB. I recommend for all kinds of digital camera.

The card itself deserves 5 stars. It is long-lasting and never gives me trouble. I always buy the SanDisk brand because of its price, consistent performance, and ability to work with my Nikon d3000. The price here is a good deal- $20/ card (for some reason if you choose "frustration free packaging, the price soars to $34/ card). But for 2 cards, I'm paying $11.90 shipping, so I knocked a star off the seller's rating. 4 stars for the good original price. - Memory Card - Blueproton - Sd Card - Sdhc'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sdhc Memory Card - blueproton, memory card memory card Sdhc Memory Card - blueproton, memory card