Tuesday 10 February 2009

Abu Garcia Fishing Reels - abu garcia fishing reels, great  price


Im getting ready for the northeast fishing season so I decided to purchase a new rig. I am a schrewed shopper and I found this "lefty" at an unreal (no pun intended) price. I was so impressed with this reel that I immediately researched the Vendetta rods and picked one of those to complete the package. The construction is solid, the drag system is top notch, and as for casting this thing is tops. Very little backlash in practice mode and when I dialed it in - no backlash what so ever. I own Diawa, Quantum, Pfluger, Fenwick, Pinnacl and this one is the s*&%. Now I just have to wait for the seasons to change..... Abu Garcia Revo Fishing Reel (SX-HS-L, )

If you are looking for a higher end baitcaster this the way to go. The Revo is silky smooth casting and the drag is amazing. I am a long time curado lover and I still love the curado but same lure on same rod the revo out casts the curado by 20 yards easy and the revo is $40 less than the new curado e series



buy it you won't be sorry

i got this reel in the winter and have not had a chance to fish it yet but i was able to practice at the garage i work at and without a doubt this is one of the nicest casting baitcasters i have owned it is smooth and with the right amount of tweaking to the drag system it will cast a mile, i'm not sure why anyone would shell out the money for a 2011 model when the 2009 model as far as i can tell is just a different color perfect reel as far as i am concerned. - Abu Garcia Fishing Reels - Abu Fishing Reels - Great  price - Abu Garcia'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Abu Garcia Fishing Reels - abu garcia fishing reels, great  price abu garcia Abu Garcia Fishing Reels - abu garcia fishing reels, great  price